Guidelines for the Complainant
- The complainants should lodge complaints only regarding issues having vigilance angle and which are not part of any litigation in any courts, tribunals, etc., i.e. the matter should not be sub-judice.
- Complaints pertaining to Retail outlet, Distributorship, CFAs etc. which is purely regarding grievance on the services provided by HPCL channel partners and without any vigilance angle will not be entertained.
- The complaint should not be biased or based on any personal grievances.
- The complaint should be pertaining to HPCL Departments, Joint ventures and subsidiaries falling within the jurisdiction of the CVO, HPCL.
- Complaints sent through written communication/letter should contain name and personal details, complete postal address (mobile/telephone number, if any) of the sender with specific details/information of the matter.
- Complaints lodged with the CVO, HPCL should be genuine and not malicious, vexatious or frivolous and should be based on verifiable facts.
- A complaint should preferably be lodged in typed in English or Hindi language for facilitating early action thereon.
- The complaint should not be anonymous or pseudonymous.
- Complaint should be specific with adequate evidence.
- Normally one specific issue should be raised in one complaint. However, if more than one specific issues are there, it is better to raise the same in separate complaint. Further, Complainants, while forwarding their complaints to the CVO, HPCL , should mention details one by one in a coherent manner so that the same can be understood unambiguously.
- Complainants who want to keep their identity confidential should file complaint under the provisions of PIDPI resolution. The complainants who want to make whistle blower complaint under PIDPI Resolution should familiarize themselves with the proper procedure of PIDPI Resolution. Details of PIDPI Resolution are mentioned in CVC website i.e. cvc.gov.in
For Registering Your Complaint - (Click here)