- About Us (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Products & Services (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Press & Media (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Investors (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Human Resources (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- CSR & Environment (Show/Hide the sub menu)
The process of setting up of a dealership starts with the release of an open advertisement in the newspapers informing the locations where HPCL proposes to set up Retail Outlets. Interested candidates, meeting the stated requirements, are required to apply in the application form (given below), as per the details given in the open advertisement.
The applications are scrutinized, interviews are conducted and the successful candidate is selected. For more information, please read the Information brochure given below. Also read: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Retail Outlet Dealership.
|Retail Outlets||Information Brochure||Application form|
|Retail Outlet Dealerships||(285.00 KB)||(65.00 KB)|
|COCO Service Provider (from April 2013)||(160.00 KB)||(90.00 KB)|
|COCO Service Provider (till March 2013)||(100.00 KB)||-|
|Retail Dealership Reconstitution Guidelines||(48.00 KB)||-|
|Marketing Discipline Guidelines (MDG) 2012||(265.00 KB)||-|