Mission & HSE Policy
To have safe, healthy and pollution free environment in and around all our refineries, plants, facilities and other premises at all times; instill awareness in these areas, including relevant laws, in all employees, their families and the communities in which we carry out our activities.
The Corporation is committed to conduct its operation in such a manner as compatible with environment and economic development of the community. Its aim is to create an awareness and respect for the environment, stressing on every employee’s involvement in environmental improvement by ensuring healthy operating practices, philosophy and training.
HPCL’s Climate Change Policy
To provide a structured program to look after and promote the health of vital “Human Resource”, essential for productivity and effectiveness of the Corporation.
Sustainable Development Policy
- Promote sustainable development concepts amongst our employees, customers, stakeholders and others.
- Integrate the sustainable development objectives and considerations in all our business plans.
- Deploy efficient and clean technologies towards realising minimal impact on environment.
- Develop and implement good practices for optimal usage of natural resources.
- Continuously monitor and control our activities to minimise carbon footprint.
- Endeavour to provide a clean, healthy and safe working environment to our employees, neighbours, customers, consumers and stakeholders.
- Sustain appropriate development programs for our employees, customers and neighbouring communities.
- Incorporate customized management systems to monitor and control progress of Sustainability development objectives.
- Remain committed to disseminate information on our sustainability performance.